Primary Flow Calibration Standard
For High Capacity Gas Flow
This powerful calibrator, featuring our patented proven DryCal® Technology is changing the game of flow calibration. The instrument has a range of from 5 to 1500 standard liters per minute (slpm) – more than ten times the volume of any other piston prover on the market! The portability of this model, which weighs in at 90lbs. is a dramatic and welcomed improvement over the cumbersome bell provers labs have used in the past.
For use with non-corrosive, non-condensing, non-combustible gases, less than 70% humidity.
Combine our DryCal primary piston provers with our new Integrator Pro to set up an analog MFC and MFM calibration station and power and control up to two voltage and two current mass flow devices at the same time.
- Flow Range: 5 – 500 slpm
- Standardized Accuracy: 0.25% of reading
- Pressure Range – Operating (Absolute): 10-19.5 PSI
- Flow Range: 15 – 1500 slpm
- Standardized Accuracy: 0.45% of reading
- Pressure Range – Operating (Absolute): 45 PSI
- Upstream flow measurement capacity of 1500 slpm
- 5 – 1500 slpm Flow Range
- Gas Sensor Input Factor
- 0.25% Measurement Uncertainty (5 – 500 slpm)
- 0.45% Measurement Uncertainty (15 – 1500 slpm)
- Upstream Flow Measuring Capacity of 1500 slpm
- Dimensions: 24”W x 30”H x 12”D
- Weight: 90lbs
- 1/2“ Inlet and outlet Swagelok® compression fittings
- Proven DryCal Technology – Accurate and reliable gas flow readings independent of gas species measured.
- Innovative – Replace large bell provers with a bench top system; upstream flow measuring capacity of 1,500 slpm
- Easy to setup and use – plug and play installation with simple push button operation
- Quality and Expertise — ±0.08% Scope of Accreditation for gas flow by NVLAP of NIST; Over 20 years experience providing training, installations, system
- consulting and custom solution
- Data Port: Serial (RS-232)