Controlling a manufacturing process requires accurate monitoring. And for that, your sensor must be close to the product being monitored, especially in food processing where one container is inside another. The ultra-small DataTrace® Micropack III (MPIII) Pressure Data Logger has a body measuring just 1.9 inches long. MPIII Pressure Data Loggers fit inside containers to get pressure readings from 0 PSIA (0 BAR) to 72.5 PSIA (5 BAR) with exceptional accuracy at temperatures up to 140°C (284°F). With their wide range and high precision, MPIII Pressure Data Loggers are not only well suited to canning and pouch processes, but an array of applications where pressure affects products and quality.
- Wireless Pressure Data Logger
- Compact (1.9″ x 0.7″) Body
- 16,000 NIST-traceable Data Points
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Intrinsically Safe
- Captures temperatures ranging from 25°C (77°F) to 140°C (284°F)